Friday, September 2, 2011

L-O-V-E

Love is walking a tight rope with bad balance.

Love is getting the butterflies every time you're with someone, even after ten years.

Love is like eating cookie dough at midnight.

Love is not something to be taken lightly, but given freely.

Love is stealing the honey from a thousands bees.

Love is the biggest word in the dictionary.

Love can grow in the worst conditions.
Love is tears when you don't want them.

Love is not something you can choose.

Love is always on your mind.

Love is a chandelier: beautiful to look at, dangerous if it falls on you. 

4 comments:

  1. WAY Creative. I really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! I wish I could choose just one that I liked the best but I can't! "Love is getting the butterflies every time you're with someone, even after ten years." So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chandelier line, it's so true...

    ReplyDelete