Monday, September 12, 2011

Feild Trip

I see the flag.
I looks like patriotism.
It reminds me of pie and the good-old-times.
It reminds me of how privileged I am and asks me why I complain about such insignificant things; such as having the most expensive clothes of the newest phone when there are bigger issues to think about.
It reminds me of hard work and what it takes to live free and be something.
It reminds me of respect and how not enough people even know what it means anymore.
How easily we think we can walk all over each other or think we're better than the person sitting next to us.
I don't care if you think you are above them because NEWS FLASH you aren't.
Our soldiers out there fighting aren't thinking about whose the most popular or has the nicest things, I'm sorry but they are fighting for my freedom as equally as yours.
So the next time you look at someone open your eyes and see what really matters and don't just look through them.
Try showing a little more respcet to those around you, especially your parents, teachers and other authoritative persons because they are only looking our for you. Don't talk back for once and do what you are asked.
Stop looking at what people are wearing of acting and try actually caring for once and show that little respect because you represent something much much bigger-the Flag, the greatest country in the world, The United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment